These are truly the ultimate keto s’mores! Expect a legit fluffy marshmallow sandwiched between two extra crisp gluten free graham crackers (and yes, sugar free chocolate too!).
Sugar Free & Keto S’mores
With our epic marshmallows!
Summer’s just around the corner (how?!), so we’re gearing up with the ultimate childhood treat: s’mores! And our keto graham crackers really get the job done right.
Plus, our keto marshmallows are virtually carb-less, extra fluffy, chewy and just 3 ingredients! You really won’t believe me how easy they are to whip up until you try them.
Just note that, because they’re sugar-free and sugar alcohols do not have the same candy-making properties, these guys won’t toast properly (I know… #tear!). But! you’ll get a yummy melted marshmallow fluff, just be sure to lightly melt your chocolate before.
So alternatively, you could whip them up as wagon wheels (i.e. moon pies!). They’re eye-rollingly good and easily one of my favorite cookies on the site. Probably even tied up there with our bakery-style chocolate chip cookies!
The Keto Marshmallows
I pinky promise that our (3 ingredient!) marshmallows are stupid easy to whip up! And it turns out that, unlike their sugar counterparts loaded with additives and corn syrup, these guys are not too bad health-wise at all. Fact is, if you use a good quality gelatin (think grass-fed etc), you can even think of these guys as pure collagen bites.
So load up on good quality ingredients to pack this keto sweet treat with nutrients and healthy fats!
And you prefer to not make your own keto marshmallows, you can buy these sugar free marshmallows (just keep in mind they’re not the cleanest and have Maltitol… but I know some of you peeps like them).
The Ultimate Sugar Free & Keto S'mores
- See recipe video for guidance on the graham crackers!
- Whip up a batch of our graham crackers and marshmallows (see notes for store-bought version).
- Assemble the keto s'mores by sandwiching a marshmallow and chocolate square between two graham crackers.
- If you would like your chocolate melted, you can gently heat it up with a torch. Alternatively, place the squares on parchment paper, microwave them for a few seconds until soft, and gently slide them onto the graham crackers.
- Note: because the marshmallows are sugar-free and sugar alcohols do not have the same candy-making properties, these guys won’t toast properly (I know… #tear!). But! you’ll get a yummy melted marshmallow fluff!