Easy-peasy and fairly instant, this no bake keto cheesecake (with its instant ‘graham cracker’ crust!) is the ultimate fat bomb treat!
(No-Bake!) Keto Cheesecake
i.e. the ultimate fat bomb treat!
Because who doesn’t looove cheesecake? Rich, decadent, sweet, tangy… and don’t even get me started on the graham crust! But let’s face it, it’s a pain to whip up. So in comes this keto cheesecake-for-1, no-bake and fairly instant to satisfy even the peskiest of (individual!) cravings.
Yup, no need to have a full-sized cheesecake lying around (i.e. screaming “eat me!”, per usual). Because don’t know about you, but cheesecake is one temptation I cannot resist.
And with this one, at just 2.5g net carbs, you won’t have to. Rich, creamy, airy and totally addictive… this is one keto treat we cannot urge you enough to whip up! And don’t skip the ‘graham cracker’ crust, it’s a-mazing (and easy-peasy, so no excuse).
p.s. feel free to make mini cheesecake fat bombs out of any of our cheesecake-for-1s.
The Butter 🌾🐄
You are eating the butter raw, so going organic and grass-fed really is a must here. Because, aside from the taste being 1,34049 times better, grass-fed butter has a completely different nutritional profile to regular butter.
It is loaded with Vitamin-K2 (which de-calcifies your arteries), anti-inflammatory fatty acid called butyrate, among many other perks. So if you have to choose just one product to splurge on, this is it.
You can pretty much use whatever sweetener floats your boat- but it must be powdered! So anything from allulose (my favorite because no aftertaste and zero GI!), erythritol (some slight cooling aftertaste, but no biggie!), xylitol (ensure its not corn derived to avoid tummy troubles!)… or even some pure monk fruit!
So get your blender out, make sure it’s completely dry, and process your sweetener of choice until powdered. Just make sure you wait a few moments for the dust to settle before opening the blender or food processor.
Or you can always grab a bag of powdered Lakanto (just note that its twice as sweet… i.e. use half!).
And if using xylitol, make sure to be careful if you have a pup around the house, as it’s highly toxic to the little guys! 🐕
(No-Bake!) Keto Cheesecake For-1
For the keto graham cracker crust
- 10 g almond flour
- 10 g very finely chopped pecans or more almond flour!
- 1 1/2 teaspoon powdered erythritol allulose or xylitol*
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons melted unsalted (grass-fed!) butter
For the keto cheesecake
- 40 g sour cream plus more for serving (optional)
- 70 g cream cheese at room temperature
- 28 g unsalted (grass-fed!) butter at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon lemon juice to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons powdered erythritol allulose or xylitol, to taste (we use 2)*
- heavy or sour cream whipped
- strawberries thinly sliced
For the keto graham cracker crust
- Lightly toast almond flour and (very finely chopped!) pecans in a skillet or pan over medium heat, until fully golden and fragrant (2-4 minutes). This is very important taste-wise, so don't skip!
- Transfer toasted nuts to a small bowl (or go straight for the serving glass), and mix in the sweetener, cinnamon and salt. Add in butter, mix until thoroughly combined, and press into serving glass or dish. Refrigerate while you make the cheesecake.
For the keto cheesecake
- Add sour cream to a medium bowl and beat with an electric mixer until whipped (2-3 minutes). Set aside.
- Add cream cheese and grass-fed butter to a medium bowl and beat with an electric mixer until fully creamed. Add vanilla extract, lemon juice (add a light squeeze to taste), sweetener and beat until just combined.
- Fold in whipped sour cream. Pipe or spoon cheesecake mixture into the graham cracker lined glass. Freeze for 30-40 minutes or refrigerate for a couple hours (or overnight).
- Optional: Serve with more whipped sour cream (or heavy cream) and a couple of strawberries.
The SweetenerYou can pretty much use whatever sweetener floats your boat- but it must be powdered! So anything from allulose (my favorite because no aftertaste and zero GI!), erythritol (some slight cooling aftertaste, but no biggie!), xylitol (ensure its not corn derived to avoid tummy troubles!)… or even some pure monk fruit! So get your blender out, make sure it’s completely dry, and process your sweetener of choice until powdered. Just make sure you wait a few moments for the dust to settle before opening the blender or food processor. Or you can always grab a bag of powdered Lakanto (just note that its twice as sweet... i.e. use half!). And if using xylitol, make sure to be careful if you have a pup around the house, as it’s highly toxic to the little guys! 🐕 Keep in the fridge for up to 4 days, and in the freezer afterwards.
Can we use whipped cream instead of sour cream?
Yes, just expect slightly different results but it’ll work well xo!
Thank you 🙂
My sour cream does not whip/ fluff up. ☹️ And therefore it did not firm up in the fridge. Help!
Just made this cheesecake recipe! And it is an absolute heaven !!!!! I can’t believe how good it taste! The only change I made (the second time around) is making 1.5x the crust and devided it over two cups.
Instead of lemon I swirled a teaspoon of peanut butter through delicious. Instant dessert and no one else in the family likes cheesecake so great to have a recipe for one. Thanks
My two daughters made this for me on Mother’s Day…yummy…they served it in clear wine glasses…soooo beautiful with strawberries..thanks for posting.
OMG I CANNOT stop making this one! It is soo good!
Do you have this in a full size recipe so I can make a full batch of it and portion it out into serving sizes with different keto mix ins? I tried and I could tell it wasn’t quite the same 🥺😬
I love this recipe and use it all the time, however I do not make the crust…Is there anyway you could break down the nutritional content of just the cheesecake without the crust? I am truly stalled, so I want to increase my fats and decrease my carb count. I’m having to go down to 10 carbs a day, so everything except meats has to be counted. I love your web site and it is my go-to for low carb recipes.
Love your recipes! The US cups link for the cheesecake one isn’t working though.
Made this awesome cheesecake and fell in love with it. However, I added 1/2 teaspoon of Nutmeg along with the cinnamon into the crust. It made the crust taste like gram cracker and I didn’t use the Pecans – although, I might give that a go next time around. This recipe is definitely a keeper for me.
Can u purée fruit into mixture
So good! I was looking an easy cream cheese dessert. I just made the filling and dipped strawberries in it. Thanks so much for sharing.
Oh my goodness! My sister and I made this and we could not believe how tasty it was! We used a cake decorating bag and clear glasses, it was delicious AND pretty, just like your photo. Thank you for creating such amazing recipes.
It is amazing. I tried to make it sometimes, my son loves it so much.
Thanks for sharing your recipes.