Keto Speedy Comfort Food 🍕💨

gnom-gnom’s Keto Speedy Comfort Food Cookbook
gnom-gnom’s Keto Speedy Comfort Food Cookbook

Craving

🌭🥞🌮🍣🍟🍪🍕🍦🍫?!

We’ve got you covered

(and much more!)

Packed with speedy weeknight comfort foods and plenty of meal-prepping ideas. Ensuring your keto diet is not only nourishing your body, but your heart and soul too.

_______________________________________

45+ Speedy Keto Comfort Foods eCookbook

Including 30+ brand new recipes and a handful of all-time favorites from the site!

Always keto and gluten free

Plus! 39 of the recipes are dairy free

p.s. Be sure to select the bundle deal at checkout with Keto Summer Favorites to save 40%!

A little preview  📺

For just $11.99!!

Share the yummy-ness! 📷💨

Love a recipe (or got a question)?! Comment below and be sure to tag us @gnomgnom.yum on Instagram!

1. Katy says:

Would it be okay if I bought this and then got it printed and bound at a copy shop? I’m guessing I would use it heavily, so that wold be nice. But I don’t want to infringe on your copyrights or anything.

2. Julie Naulls says:

I agree with all the hard cover requests! I want to be able to flip through the pages of a real book. If I print the pages myself, I tend to lose them (not very organized! LOL) They I need to reprint. Darn annoying. I think it ends up costing me more. There are some really good hard cover Keto recipe books on Amazon that I have ordered. I’d like to see more of my favourites ! So, please reconsider and get it printed! Thank you.

3. Katherine says:

I would also purchase a hard cover cook book. Love the three recipes I’ve prepared so far (marshmallows, raspberry chia seed jam and pancakes) but HATE all the pop up ads.

Thanks

4. Margarita Arango says:

Tell me how much is a hard copy and I will pay for it! I cannot print at home! And I simply cannot function with e-recipes!

5. Colleen says:

Agree with the preference for hard copy! I really can’t stand e-cookbooks, hard copies are a must! After trying your brownie recipe I really want to explore more. Hopefully you will head to press soon!

6. Nikia L George says:

I completely agree with all the previous comments regarding wanting a hard covered book. Ebooks are good if you are reading a random story however having to navigate the internet or go through all your saved items and your Word document when you’re trying to do something quick is a hassle it’s stressful and I can never find the same recipe. With a hard copy in front of you you won’t lose it, you can physically turn pictures you can make notes and it’s much more concrete and easy to follow. I was going to buy until I realized it was an ebook. I really feel like you’ve probably lost some business because it’s not an option.

• Thank you Nikia for taking the time to comment! Like you, I also prefer a hard copy… but I suffered a nerve injury a year and a half ago and that put cookbook plans on halt at the time. But I’m happy to report I’m making a full recovery, so I’ll keep you guys posted 😉

• Petra says:

Hi Paola, I purchased your e-books and it is my go-to resource for Keto friendly recipes. I love the pancakes for breakfast, and the chocolate chip blondes as a treat. Thank you so much for your imagination in creating these nice recipes and I hope and pray you recover a 100% from your injury. I am a Dutch immigrant living in NZ.

7. Karen Court says:

Paid for ecookbook, realized it was not hard copy and requested refund within a day. Did not hear anything back. I have been charged for both books. How do I access books. Karen