No-bake, easy-peasy and fairly instant! This keto strawberry cheesecake for-one, with its instant ‘graham cracker’ crust, is the ideal fresh fat bomb treat!!
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake For-1
No-Bake & Ultra Fresh!
Because who doesn’t looove a good cheesecake? Rich, decadent, ultra fresh, tangy… and don’t even get me started on the graham crust! But let’s face it, they’re a pain to whip up.
So in comes this keto cheesecake-for-1, no-bake and fairly instant to satisfy those (individual!) cravings. And if you’ve already met our classic keto cheesecake-for-1, this strawberry variation needs no introduction.
Oh! And truly don’t skip the ‘graham cracker’ crust, it’s a-mazing (and easy-peasy, so no excuse).
p.s. feel free to make mini cheesecake fat bombs out of any of our desserts-for-1s!
The Butter 🌾🐄
You are eating the butter raw, so going organic and grass-fed really is a must here. Because, aside from the taste being 1,34049 times better, grass-fed butter has a completely different nutritional profile to regular butter.
It is loaded with Vitamin-K2 (which de-calcifies your arteries), anti-inflammatory fatty acid called butyrate, among many other perks. So if you have to choose just one product to splurge on, this is it.
You can pretty much use whatever sweetener floats your boat, but it must be powdered. Lakanto (my favorite monk fruit erythitrol blend), xylitol (non-corn though to avoid tummy troubles!) and allulose are my top choices (no aftertaste!).
So get your blender out, make sure it’s completely dry, and process your sweetener of choice until powdered. Just make sure you wait a few moments for the dust to settle before opening the blender or food processor.
Or you can always grab a bag of Powdered Lakanto (just keep in mind its twice as sweet…. or even go for pure monkfruit extract (love Lakanto’s!) or stevia! And if stevia drops are your thing, go for it! Just sweeten very little by little to taste. I suggest SweetLeaf Vanilla to get the job done right.
And if using xylitol, make sure to be careful if you have a pup around the house, as it’s highly toxic to the little guys! 🐕
(No-Bake!) Keto Strawberry Cheesecake For-1
For the keto graham cracker crust
For the keto strawberry cheesecake
- heavy or sour cream whipped
For the keto graham cracker crust
- Lightly toast almond flour in a skillet or pan over medium heat, until fully golden and fragrant (2-4 minutes). This is very important taste-wise, so don't skip!
- Transfer toasted flour to a small bowl (or go straight for the serving glass), and mix in sweetener, cinnamon and salt. Add in butter, mix until thoroughly combined, and press into serving glass or dish. Refrigerate while you make the cheesecake.
For the keto cheesecake
- Blend the cheesecake and strawberries together using an immersion blender (or actual blender!). Set aside.
- Add sour cream to a medium bowl and beat with an electric mixer until whipped (2-3 minutes). Set aside.
- Add butter to a medium bowl and beat with an electric mixer until fully creamed. Add in the strawberry cream cheese mixture, vanilla extract, lemon juice, sweetener and beat until just combined.
- Fold in whipped sour cream. Transfer cheesecake mixture into the graham cracker lined glass. Freeze for 30-40 minutes or refrigerate for a couple hours (or overnight) until set.
- Optional: Serve with more whipped cream and a couple of strawberries. Keep in the fridge for up to 4 days, and in the freezer afterwards.